The absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool!
AndroSensor started as a simple showcase of all the sensors your android device has, yet it has become the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device's status.
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them is not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time.
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude and speed
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings,
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available, so you can see how many simultaneous touch events your screen supports.
- Log view prints out the last ~100 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat. Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file.
- AndroSensor never runs in background, so it does not consume battery while you don't use it.
- Supports Apps2SD.
- Enabled for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and tablets.
Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian
* Please be encouraged to email me at email@example.com if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* GPS altitude does not take into consideration earth's abnormal shape so GPS altitude and google API altitude may differ by up to 50 meters (150 feet).
* The website includes explanations about the sensors.
* Total RAM size shown might be lower than device specs since an amount of memory is bound by the android system (usually 96MB or so)
* Due to compatibility issues the Device Info screen is not available on android 1.6 (Donut).
* Some sensors need to be triggered by an event before they get activated. If light or proximity sensor are "Waiting for event..." , try throwing some extra light on your device or try moving your hand over it to "wake up" the light proximity sensors respectively.
* If the app crashes after an update try uninstalling and reinstalling.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
Special thanks to:
- Christina for the Italian, Andrey Moiseev for the Russian, Mikhail Sokolov for the Spanish, Jean-Baptiste Lecomte for the French and Bela Dora for the Hungarian translation.
- Everybody who has reported a bug or issue.
*Ads by AdMob
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app's website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***